14 July 2009

Statement From Manny Acta

After a couple of years dealing with the Lerner family and their dysfunctional organization, I have fired the Washington Nationals. I'm a good manager and deserve a better lineup than I've been given.

I want to thank the Nationals for their service and wish the Nationals the best in their future endeavors. Though frankly, I don't have very high expectations for them. Their farm system is a disaster and their fan base is already wearing down.

Now that I am a free agent, I'll be entertaining offers from other teams to be their manager. With an excellent reputation among my peers and players, I might even land a skipper's position before the season's out. Almost certainly, I'll be in the playoffs before the Nationals are.

Oh, and make sure you keep those checks coming for the remaining two years of my contract. Man, that's going to feel good.
b

1 comment:

dick stark said...

funny shit